As this vacation goes on, it becomes better and better. Really was iffy about my Christmas spirit. I didn't get to see my boyfriend the day of Christmas, which was not expected due to each of us spending time with our own family, but today was when we got to make up for it. Surprisingly my boyfriend Frankie's mom met my mom and aunt today and they really hit it off and had so much in common. It was amazing how comfortable everyone was, my mom finally came to the conclusion that she actually really likes my boyfriend.
After the family meeting, my boyfriend and I went out on a date and it honestly couldn't be anything more than perfect, every thing about today was just pure romantic, and spontaneous. Really hate to be sappy but I am really in love with this kid. ( he cut my food for me aww)
Nothing would've been more perfect than this beautiful bracelet Frankie got me for Christmas.





























No comments:
Post a Comment